1.E.1: Recipe Site
- 1.Know how to build an HTML site from scratch
- 2.Know how to use Git commits and GitHub pull requests
Create a website that showcases your favourite recipes.
- 2.Google for at least 4 recipes from at least 2 cuisines and save an image of each dish in the repo
- 3.Create an HTML page for each recipe, where each page has the following info
- 1.Recipe title
- 3.Preparation time
- 5.Image of dish (use
imgtag referencing image saved in repo)
- 4.Create a home page that links to each recipe's page with an
atag. Create a link on each recipe page linking back to the home page.
- 5.The application is as follows:
- 1.Pages should be set up in this manner.Homepage Listing Cuisines -> Cuisine Listing Recipes --> Recipe
- 6.You will need to create sub pages for each cuisine and then sub pages for each recipe listed on the Cuisine pages.
- 8.Create a pull request to the
mainbranch in Rocket's repo and share the PR link in your section Slack channel